There’s more to the library than books and a pretty view! Join us!!
WHERE: Classroom A, Hirsch Hall
WHEN: Wednesday, September 25th from 12 to 1 PM
WHAT: Everything You EVER Wanted to Know including…
- Navigating the library facility, browsing the shelves by subject, and emergency prep info
- Other items (other than books!) that are available for checkout
- How to find and request items in Course Reserves or through Interlibrary Loan
- How to search GAVEL (the library catalog) and use subject headings to discover related items by topic
- What our most popular databases are (other than Westlaw and Lexis Nexis) and how to use our A to Z list and research guides
- What types of questions the Circulation Desk and the Reference Desk can answer
Food will be served! Bring your own beverage. All students, faculty and staff are welcome to attend.