The Alexander Campbell King Law Library has recorded its inaugural podcast in the law school’s new podcasting studio space! This podcast will serve as an extension of the library’s longstanding newsletter, Amicus Briefs. Law faculty member Christian Turner helped make the studio’s existence possible with a recent grant to renovate space in the library annex and fit it with audio and video recording equipment. Turner’s podcast with fellow faculty member Joseph Miller titled Oral Argument is also being recorded in the space.
- International Law Librarian Anne Burnett who manages our newsletter’s Law Dawgs feature
- Law Faculty Lisa Milot who oversees AthensPets.net
- Acquisitions Law Librarian Wendy Moore who is faculty advisor to UGA’s Speak Out for Species
- 2L Deborah Yates of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Alumni Alex Sklut whose staff position supervises our 30 plus student organizations
- Law Library Circulation Manager Marie Mize who helps prepare and promote stress busters during exams