With exams approaching, the law library will once again make a number of stress relievers available. It’s easy to take advantage:
- Paws & Relax with therapy dogs and puppies on Monday May 1st from 11 am to 1 pm outside the following UGA buildings: Main Library, Science Library, Miller Learning Center, Aderhold and Ramsey Center.
- Keep an eye out on the blog and in your email for more information about our upcoming free massage event 4/26 through 5/2 – spaces are limited and you must sign up to reserve a time slot!
- Take a short break as you pass through the law library entrance to participate in the word search on our large touch screen.
- Ask at the circulation desk for a coloring kit (colored pencils and your choice from a variety of prints).
- Stop by the reference desk and add the next dozen pieces to the jigsaw puzzle.
- Grab a putter in the journal aisles on the way to the main floor bathrooms and show off your form on our putting greens.
- Check out DVDs and relax for a couple of hours.
- Roll a strike in the mini bowling aisle in the basement.