By Maureen Cahill
Throughout the exam period, the law library will provide access to a number of stress relievers.It’s easy to take advantage:
- Ask at the circulation desk for a coloring kit (colored pencils and your choice from a variety of prints).
- Stop by the reference desk and add the next dozen pieces to the jigsaw puzzle.
- Grab a putter in the journal aisles on the way to the main floor bathrooms and show off your form on our putting greens.
- Check out a video and relax for a couple of hours.
- Roll a strike in the mini bowling aisle in the basement.