Before heading off to your Summer internship or real, for money job, make sure your online research accounts are in order and that you understand any restrictions or limitations.
- Returning students have unrestricted access over the summer.
- Graduating students will continue to have unrestricted access for 6 months after graduation.
If you do not have a Bloomberg Law account, stop at the Reference Desk for a registration card.
- Returning students have unrestricted access over the summer. This includes research conducted on behalf of any employer in a paid or unpaid position. Lexis.com (or what I call classic Lexis) is not available for unlimited summer use.
- Graduating students will have unrestricted access through July 31st.
If you have a Lexis Advance account, you’re good to go. If you do not have a Lexis Advance account, stop at the Reference Desk for a registration card.
If you’re not sure one way or the either contact our academic representative:
- Mark S. Thompson
- (404) 215-5260 or 1-800-368-6955 x5260
- Returning students have 40 hours of access each month for June and July for academic work only. Academic work includes projects for professors, moot court, summer classes, law review or journal work, or unpaid externships or pro bono work done for course credit. You may request more time here.
- Graduating students have 5 hours of access each month for June and July to assist with bar exam preparation.
If you have any questions contact our academic account manager:
- Sue Moore