The World Bank has launched a database that contains a variety of resources on international law and development. This is an open access website that publishes the intellectual output of the World Bank. Resources include:
- World Bank published books from 2009-2012 which includes flagship publications, academic books and practitioner volumes;
- All World Development Reports (WDRs) since 1978;
- Policy Research Working Papers (PRWP) from 2009-2012, a series of papers that disseminate findings of work in progress in order to encourage the exchange of ideas about development issues;
- Economic and Sector Work (ESW) studies from 2009-2012, a series of analytical reports prepared by Bank staff. ESWs gather and evaluate information about a country’s economy and/or a specific sector;
- Journal articles from 2007-2010 published in World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and World Bank Research Observer (WBRO), two journals published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the World Bank;
- Content in languages other than English;
- World Bank Group Annual Reports and Independent Evaluation Studies.
Check out the website here.